24 October, 2014

Ray Fisher talks Cyborg in the DC Universe

While Ray Fisher is a widely unknown talent, earlier this year he was cast as Victor Stone (Cyborg) in the upcoming DC Universe. In a recent interview with EntertainmentWeekly, Fisher gave us confirmation that he is not only set to appear in "Batman vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice" he is also set to appear in both "Justice League" films and the "Cyborg" solo film in 2020.

"I didn't know the extent to which DC and WB had planned on taking my character," Fisher tells the outlet. "When I signed on, I just wanted to be part of this world. But that specific information, I found out then and there. I didn't think I'd be getting my own stand-alone film... Let me tell you, man, people are in for a hell of a treat."

No comments:

Post a Comment