25 January, 2013

January Jones not in "X-Men Days Of Future Past"

Since the original announcement of the film, the cast has grown and grown, but now it is looking like we've lost Emma Frost played by the beautiful January Jones. She has also said she doesn't really know anything about the film either.

“I don’t know that I’m in it, I don’t think Emma’s in this one.  Well they haven’t told me if I am (laughs).  I wouldn’t put it past them though, I got the script for the first one on the airplane on the way there.  It’s called Days of Future Past I think, and I think it’s more about James [McAvoy] and Michael [Fassbender] and then Patrick [Stewart] and Ian [McKellan], and I think it’s gonna go back and forth with those so I don’t think Emma’s in those bits.  I don’t know, I really don’t know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment