08 September, 2014

New 52 Wally West WILL join "The Flash"

In a recent interview Executive Producer on both "Arrow" and "Flash" Greg Berlanti has been talking about the future of the "Flash" show before it even has started, here is what he had to say;

"What’s very cool is in the New 52 they hadn’t reintroduced Wally [yet]. When they reintroduced Wally [in the New 52], they made him African-American. So now and forever, Kid Flash will be African-American."

He went on to say;

"We made the West characters African American so we can eventually head in that direction, absolutely… That’s our hope."

 I personally haven't been following the New 52 revival of DC as much as I would like to, plus I NEVER look into Flash he was never a character I cared about. However after hearing about this story I decided to check out the new Wally West, DAMN he looks badass! Check him out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment