17 July, 2014

"Uncharted" director expects 2015 filming

Sony have been talking about a potential Uncharted movie for a few years now, and over the time is has had a couple of directors signed on to do it but ultimately stepped away from the project David O Russell and Neil Burger. Now they have a new director at the helm Seth Gorgon the man behind "Horrible Bosses" and "Identity Thief" not the strongest foundations to build my hope for this Video Game adaptation I must say.

In a recent interview with Zap2it, Gordon explained that he doesn't expect the movie to start shooting until "very early" in 2015.

Who would you like to see play the globe trotting adventurer Nathan Drake? My personal choice since I played the game when it first released was Nathan Fillion, and I find it even hard to speculate about another dude playing Drake.

No comments:

Post a Comment