03 February, 2014

NBC gives us a Constatine update


Bleeding Cool are reporting that they have a learned a couple of new details about the upcoming "Constantine" TV Series including that the titular character will not only be a blonde man but he will also stay true to his British heritage just like in the comic. The last live action incarnation of John Constantine was played by Keanu Reeves back in the 2005 film of the same now. It is also being touted that he will keep his British accent, which is epic!

Written by David S. Goyer (Batman Begins, Man of Steel) and Daniel Cerone ("The Mentalist"), NBC has officially ordered a pilot for "Consantine" which will be helmed by The Descent's Neil Marshall.

Gonna do a quick little fancast of the top of my head;

Arthur Darvill,
Toby Kebbell - a buddy suggested he is a huge fan, I personally haven't seen much of his work just "Wilderness" which I seen once an wasn't a fan of the film itself.
David Tennant
Jude Law - too old?
Tom Hiddlestone?
James Marsters - American I know but who doesn't love Spike from "Buffy" I mean growing up I was convinced he was British! He may be a little old, but I love his work.
Stephen Graham - Scouse but Cockney in Snatch is pretty good from what I remember,
Paul Bettany,

You guys got an suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment