17 February, 2014

Anthony Mackie tlaks his NEED for "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" appearance

The cast of Marvels sequel to their hugely popular and successful "The Avengers", "The Avengers: Age Of Ultron" already has a much larger cast than its predecessor. Which is set to have a whole new batch of Marvel heroes and now it looks like the film might be expanding ever so slightly more with "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" star Anthony Mackie who plays Sam Wilson aka The Falcon wanting to join the set up. Speaking to Total Film recently he had this to say;

"I call all of them at Marvel every Monday," Mackie told Total Film. "I'm like, 'So have y'all decided if I'm in Avengers 2 yet? I'll get on the bus to Albuquerque tomorrow!' I wanted to be a superhero from the first day that I started in this business, and to have the opportunity to be a superhero is kind of remarkable. If I get the opportunity to be in The Avengers 2, 3, 7 and 18, there's no way I would complain or balk at any part of that…"

No comments:

Post a Comment