06 December, 2013

B.J Novak offers a hint on his "Amazing Spider-Man 2" character

A few months ago Marc Webb confirmed that "The Office" favourite B.J. Novak joined the cast of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". However, there was no specific details on the character he would be playing. It seems now in a recent interview with The Huffington Post, Novak offered a few words on his character;

"I'm in a couple of scenes. Yeah, I was never told whether or not I could say. I can say that I work at Oscorp. And I am someone from the comic books, someone from the original. So, yeah, I'm somebody. I wouldn't say I'm pivotal, but I'm not an extra, either."

I personally think that Novak may be playing one of the Smythes, they are both (father and son) known for robotics. They could incorporate the Rhino suit into them building or working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment