25 March, 2013

"Star Trek Into Darkness" pictures courtesy of Empire

Empire magazine have done it again, they have released some beautiful pictures for the upcoming instalment in the Star Trek franchise. They are having a special fold-out cover for their next issue featuring J.J. Abrams and the cast of "Star Trek Into Darkness" plus they have given us two new stills from the film plus some little tech savvy genius' have discovered a new picture using the Star Trek app. Scanning the magazine cover unlocks a third still with a bit of Starfleet machinery simply designated MC-9321.

What is MC-9321 you may ask? I haven't got a clue, but if I had to guess (bare in mind I have no previous knowledge of the Star Trek universe) I would have to go with an unmanned craft of some sort. If you have any ideas of what it could be, let us know in the comments section. I would love to hear what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment