04 March, 2013

Morris Chestnust joins "Kick-Ass 2"

Morris Chestnut is probably known by many as either Ryan from "V" the 2009 remake or Ricky in "Boyz N The Hood" a personal favourite of mine. Chestnut takes the place of Omari Hardwick, playing the role of Sergeant Marcus Williams.

"'Kick-Ass 2' is gonna be a fun ride,” 

“It’s a wild suspenseful ride. 'Kick-Ass 2' is a wild, kick-ass ride. I’m proud to be a part of that one. I play Chloe Moretz’s guardian. Nic Cage died in the first movie, so he asked me to look over her, and I’m just trying to force her to do the right thing; in terms of going to school and getting her education, and staying away from the streets, and staying away from Kick-Ass. And she doesn't listen to me."

"I don’t really get too much action in this one,” he says, “I’m the wise guardian. I know what she’s into, but I let her know – ‘Don’t force me to have to make a decision. Because I’m your guardian and I love you and I made a promise to your father that I would look after you, but I’m also an officer of the law. So if you break the law, and you’re out there doing this Kick-Ass stuff, I’m gonna have to make a decision.’"

No comments:

Post a Comment