04 December, 2012

"Star Trek Into Darkness" poster

Here is the first official teaser poster for the upcoming Star Trek movie "Star Trek Into Darkness", the general reaction is "haven't they copied The Dark Knight?" An if I'm being 100% honest I can see why they are asking that, it does have a Nolan-esque feel about it.
I personally don't like the poster, it doesn't shout "Star Trek" when I see it. But that doesn't take away from how excited I am for this movie, growing up I didn't really like the Star Trek franchise but it was always on television due to my Dad's obsession ha ha. So earlier this year I watched "Star Trek" from 2009 an the film was incredible, if you haven't seen it I highly recommend you do then go see this one next May when it hits the big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment