20 June, 2012

"I Am Legend 2" news

I've completely lost interest in this proposed film, it just doesn't make any sense chronologically or even cinematically it's just a money making scheme by the studios. Plus I don't really see Will Smith as a sequel kind of person (Men In Black an Bad Boys aside), I see him more of stand alone film guy.

"Speaking to Radio 1′s Chris Moyles, the 43-year-old actor revealed producers are working on I Am Legend II but that he was unlikely to take part.
When asked if he would be involved, Smith said: “Probably not. Producers are working on it. I’m not actually working on it. If it’s great, I’m into it. I don’t want to be the sequel guy. I figure I’ve got about six or seven more years where I can run and jump a little bit and then I’m going butt and gut for the rest of my career. Butt and gut.”"

Well is seems like Smith kind of agrees with me, I'd like to see him do more comedic roles I loved "Hitch" and who doesn't love "Fresh Prince Of Bel Air". He doesn't need to make "I Am Legend 2" or "Men In Black 4", he should leave them behind him an move on, how about a "Fresh Prince" feature to see what actually happens in Will's life I'd like to see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment