21 April, 2012

"Strangers 2" update

Talks of a sequel surfaced pretty much as soon as "The Strangers" hit the theatres back in 2008, I for one didn't enjoy the movie at all. The sequel doesn't seem to have been able to take off, which is pretty strange (no pun intended) considering the first film cost around $9 million to make and made roughly $82 million. Fans shouldn't get to excited just yet, but the producer Marc D. Evans gave an update during a recent press conference and it looks like the sequel is moving forward.
 
"Well, I think that’s been a bit more of a saga than we would have all liked, and it’s a result of companies being sold and moved around and things like that. But the goal is to move that ahead this fall. Relativity and I have a great script that we love and and we’re in the process of putting that together to get it moving."

I will keep an eye for any new information about the film and update use soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment