20 February, 2012

Michael Bay WILL direct "Transformers 4"

As I posted back in December of last year Michael Bay is returning, I am reluctantly posting this, it's not new "news" if you follow your film news but here it is anyway. Michael Bay WILL be doing the next instalment in the "Transformers" franchise, the film is said the be a "reboot". Yeah, you read that correctly a fourth film in a 4 year old franchise is going to be the reboot, what is Bay thinking? Money really does talk now-a-days. In a recent interview "Transformers" regular Josh Duhamel who played the special operatives captain William Lennox;
"I don't think anybody's doing it. I know Shia's not doing it. I don't think Tyrese or Rosie or anybody else is doing it. Whenever these movies make that much money they're going to make as many as they can. I haven't heard anything about it."
So looks like Bay will be looking for a completely new cast lets hope they keep some original voice cast the likes of Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime) and Mark Ryan (Bumblebee).

No comments:

Post a Comment