19 August, 2015

The Dragon's Loyalty Award

Going to start by saying HONOURED to be nominated for this by the lovely Alicja who runs "Reel Red Reviews", been doing this for a few years now and this is my first nomination (I believe unless somebody has failed to inform me ha) so this is super cool!

If you wish to demonstrate loyalty to dragons you must:
♤ Display the award on your blog
♤ Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you
♤ Nominate 15 deserving bloggers for the award
♤ Let those bloggers know you have nominated them for the award
♤ Write seven things about yourself

Here are my 15 blogs that I think deserve the award and MUCH more, picking just 15 is hard I follow on Twitter so many wonderful movie related pages, if you are not picked it does not mean I don't love your page. That being said if you are on the list, do not feel like you have to post it, just want to show my love! Anyway here we go, here are my 15;

Seven Things;
I'm not sure there is two interesting things about me, never mind seven...
1 - My main passion in the movie world is Horror films, there has been MANY times over the years doing blogging I have considered becoming just a Horror based site. Went against it, I don't regret that at all, that being said I will more than likely be adding a "Horror corner" to the site, to focus on the genre.
2 - I am from Liverpool, England but I despise "The Beatles", people tend to expect the opposite I just can't get into them at all. Plus the assumption around the World (Europe my experiences) people instantly assume you know every detail about the band. It irks me a lot ha.
3 - I am a HUGE Everton fan, you know Football the real one ;) I joke I love American Football too (Saints fan), I am a LONG suffering fan of Everton being we haven't won a damn thing in my entire time supporting them. Starting to think I may be bad luck!
4 - My goal in life is to publish at least on novel before I die, I have started and stopped on more ideas than I would like to admit. One day though I would love to have my name in print, if that doesn't happen I can say with certainty that I will be releasing my work in ebook form. I adore the medium of writing, I find solace in either my fingers clicking away at the keys or putting pen to paper.
5 - I plan to cover a fair portion on my body in tattoos, I have thousands of ideas rolling around of what I want. I can say I will have two sleeves, one will be childhood loves other not sure, one leg "sleeve" or is it called "pants leg" oh I don't know ha, that will be dedicated to Horror. Plus an entire back piece which as it stands I'm considering dedicating to my lovely city.
6 - I don't rate Wes Anderson in the slightest as a director, I sometimes genuinely believe his success is all an elaborate prank that is being played on me. I watched "Grand Budapest Hotel" a while back and I genuinely found it to be one of the worst films I have ever seen and I have seen in excess of 1,000. I found it that bad I didn't do a review because the idea of reliving it just to write a review angered me ha. I can not wait for the day it is unveiled that the "Wes Anderson prank" is over!
7 - I was very self-conscious about writing seven things about myself, but I am not slightly embarrassed to say I actually very much enjoyed waffling on about myself ha. It's a nice break from talking about the world of acting and what not and talk about something "real" if that makes sense. I know it doesn't but in my kooky little brain it kind of does.

1 comment: