15 November, 2014

Daniel Bruhl joins Captain America: Civil War

Before I get started on this small piece, I just have to say, EVERY time I see that ^^^ banner my heart skips a beat. I still can't believe we are getting Civil War! Anyway, back to why we are here, according to reports Daniel Bruhl has taken a mysterious role in the upcoming "Captain America: Civil War", Kevin Feige spoke about the casting;

"With Daniel's ability to deliver intense, nuanced performances, we knew we had found yet another great actor to share the screen with some of our biggest heroes," he had to say.

Other reports are also suggesting that he has signed on to not just feature in "Captain America: Civil War" he has also signed on to feature in "Doctor Strange". The main name being tossed around is he could play Red Skull, how? I do not know, however, I do kind of like the idea of it. That is if Hugo Weaving will not return, if he will then I'm sorry Mr. Bruhl no Red Skull for you!

2 comments:

  1. If he plays a villain in strange, could he be memphisto? Would tie in nicely with avengers infinity war

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not 100% familiar with the character, I do know he was in Ghost Rider 1, but is he a Cap villain really?

      Delete