15 November, 2013

Hugh Jackman talks The Wolverine sequel

It came out earlier this month that Fox were wanting to re-team James Mangold and Hugh Jackman on the big screen with a sequel to this years "The Wolverine". Yesterday Jack was speaking to Entertainment Weekly an had this to say.

“I don’t want to dive into another one until we have a compelling reason to do another one,” he explains. “I love the character, he’s kind of like a best friend to me, and I don’t ever want to take [him] or the fans for granted. ...I think we’ve got a great opportunity to make something really cool, but it has to be great. That’s what we’re all working toward... I was on the phone with Jim Mangold last night. There are some really cool ideas that I’m dying to tell you, but that would be giving away a secret that is not even [fully] formed yet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment