12 November, 2013

"Delivery Man" trailer is here

My brother ALWAYS claims that Vince Vaughn is one of the greatest Comedy actors ever, I always disagree with him. Not because I dislike Vaughn it is just that, he does not bring out enough for me to warrant such a title. However, whenever I hear that he has a new movie coming out I get a little bit excited, then I heard it was about a man who donated his sperm in College and now has hundreds of children running round I laughed a bit.

I will say though, after watching the trailer a few times it has that Dramedy feel about it rather than the outright Comedy I was expecting. On the other hand I guess a straight up Comedy film about a man with over 500 children would just be, no, no it would still be hilarious! I think Vaughn should drop the Drama from his roles, it was the Drama that ruined "The Dilemma", well the Drama and the fact that the film was awful ha.

Anyway I am going on, check out the trailer below and let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment