18 June, 2013

Arnold Schwarzenegger confirms he'll be in "Terminator 5"

Following recent news that "Terminator 5" is going in to production early next year, TheArnoldFans.com have managed to get their hands on a little more information involving Arnies involvement.

"I'm very happy that the studios want me to be in 'Terminator 5' and to star as the Terminator," he says, "...we start shooting in January and I'm also going to do 'King Conan'. To play that role and also to do another 'Twins' movie. I feel very proud of that. I feel very happy and I'm looking forward to doing those films."

Arnold's role is yet to be confirmed but it has came up for much debate of who he will play. Due to the fact he is 65 yet looks about 650 his role as a terminator doesn't make much sense. So speculation has shifted to him being a human in the upcoming sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment