08 February, 2013

We have a new "Hitman"?

So I was doing my rounds on all the websites I usually use, an I came across a story on the Latino Review a great site might I add. They are reporting that Paul Walker will take over where Timothy Olyphant abysmally left off back in 2007, the film did not go down well with anybody I know or even the big time film reviewers out there.  The new film is set to be called "Agent 47", there is no surprise that the film is getting another reboot Hollywood are all out of ideas!

The script writing duties have been given to Skip Woods & Michael Finch, Skip worked on the film back in '07 so lets hope he doesn't mess up like he already has. Woods has worked on other projects like the upcoming "A Good Day To Die Hard" and "The A-Team" on the other hand Finch doesn't have much filmography behind him well he has one film "Predators" which also wasn't the best film. The director is set to be Aleksander Bach another no-name in the movie business, I can't really find anything about him on the Internet other than people saying he has direct commercials that's all.

The film is set to start shooting this year an will take place in Berlin and Singapore after Walker has done promoting "Fast & Furious 6". Other sources are reporting that Walker is set to shave his head for the role, man is he going all out Agent 47!

No comments:

Post a Comment