05 February, 2013

Holy fudge cake!!!

I was browsing a few of my favourite websites when I came across an unbelievable post on DailyDead an I completely fell in love with what I seen. I have been in love with the "Nightmare On Elm Street" films since I was about 10, they were one of the first Horror films I have ever seen, so when I seen that the original house from Wes Craven's 1984 masterpiece "A Nightmare On Elm Street" is for sale I wanted it, no NEEDED it ha ha. I know this isn't strictly movie news, but I had to share this beauty with my fellow Cinephiles.

From the outside the house looks identical, internally it has gone under a major renovation. According to current owner Angie Hill the previous owners had neglected he property, as you can see below the house looks nothing like we remember. That doesn't change even remotely how much I am in love with this place, even though the houses address is 1428 North Genesee Ave, Los Angeles apposed to 1428 Elm Street an have a spare $2.1 Million dollars lying round this place is for you. If you have the spare money you can always give it to me for me to purchase this iconic piece of Horror movie history.



















No comments:

Post a Comment