20 July, 2012

12 killed, 50 injured at "Dark Knight Rises" screening

When I started this blog about 8/9 months ago, I did so because I love movies more than any other pass time I have ever experienced. When I got up this morning I was knocked sick when I read about the shooting in Aurora, Colorado, I'm not saying that this shooting is any worse than other massacres throughout the world but this one hit home because of how often I visit the cinema/movie theatre. Reports are stating that 12 people have been confirmed dead an over 50 injured including a 4 month old baby and a 6 year old child. I'm not going to go into all the details of the shooting because I believe this article tells all you need to know. READ HERE! I just want to say R.I.P to all that lost their lives an get well soon to the other injured innocent people.

1 comment:

  1. I would also like to add, I am not posting this page just for views or attention. I am posting to let the readers of my blog know this horrific news if they haven't already read it.

    ReplyDelete