26 November, 2011

"The Bourne Legacy" has a lead

When I read that The Bourne franchise was coming back with another title "The Bourne Legacy", I was a little apprehensive whether too be excited or not considering I read Matt Damon (Bourne himself) would not be reprising his role. Recently I read that Jeremy Renner (The Hurt Locker, The Town) would be taking lead role in the film I was pleased I enjoy him in The Hurt Locker and The Town even his small cameo in Thor was enjoyable.


"My character is called Aaron Cross, but he ends up having a bunch of different names. For fans of the franchise, [The Bourne Legacy] has that same ticking clock, but it’s a new program and new characters.
When the actor was asked if the Treadstone program from the Jason Bourne books and movies is still involved, Renner said,
Yeah, it’s that same deal, it’s just a new set of agents with a different leash. It’s the same tempo and pace but more expansive and bigger. The differences are pretty vast but you’ll know it’s a Bourne movie."

Recent words from Renner himself, give us an insight into what we can expect from the film. We can also look forward too seeing Renner in The Avengers, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters which are all releasing within the next 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment